Monday, August 30, 2010

LONG HOT SUMMER





It's been a long hot summer and the rest of winter 2009-2010 and spring are a blur. Now as summer nears the end a couple of hurricanes brew in the Atlantic threatening to ruin the last Hoo-Rah............Labor Day weekend. Our plans were to head to New Bern, NC and hit Atlantic Beach but those plans are up in the air - maybe heading to the mountains would be a safer bet............we'll see what the next few days hold.

I'm still making bread but mostly for my hubby as the farmer's market scene never unfolded. I am once again debating what to do with all my handmade jewelry. Such a waste to let it set in boxes but pricing, cleaning and lugging everything to an event seems a bit much. I have no tent. At this point I would actually pay someone to do the show for me?? Any takers????

All kidding aside: If I could get a helper I would consider the last event of the year in SoBo - the Harvest Festival. Need to put my feelers out!! Lots of great jewelry at great prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment