Monday, November 19, 2012

BACK HOME

The road to Williamsburg was short and swift - life is good!! Since April, when we sold our beautiful home to a wonderful couple, so many grand things have happened. We found a wonderful 55+ community to build in (ready for our March move) but for now are renting a great 3-story townhome. Can you say "LOTS OF STEPS!!?” We enjoyed the pool in the summer and many walks around New Town - a great area full of stores and restaurants - many we've yet to try! But I have hope we'll hit every one of them. Life is also good as we get to visit friends and family....especially our son, daughter-in-law and our three super grandkids. I hope they are enjoying us as much as we are enjoying them. When I was growing up family was important and we spent every weekend visiting Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and an array of cousins. I wish that for my three grandkids who live in Williamsburg. For now with all my arts and crafts packed away in the garage I am itching to DO something.............no room here but I will make sure to have that space when we move. I still have a lot of jewelry to sell and more ideas floating in my head with the help of Pinterest. For now with the holiday seasons upon us I am thankful to be in Williamsburg, thankful to have family close by, thankful for Lexi, Riley and Emma, thankful for a wonderful son and daughter-in-law, thankful for a loving and patient husband and thankful that retirement for both of us is working - most days!! I hope to be back online in the spring with Beach Babe's Jewelry and some sewing treats. Happy Holidays to all my friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment