Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something old, something new


Fall has arrived - a welcomed relief from the heat but a bit too chilly for me. I'm not ready for long pants, sweat shirts and socks! Guess I have no choice - it's here.

I've been working on special orders from the show and a few new things. When I'm bored a tend to take pieces out and re-work them plus I've ordered a few new things to try and I still have many beautiful lampwork sets made by my cousin, Nancy Zapata. I'm hoping to sell a few of those to make into little beauties and will send the rest back to Virginia Beach for Nancy to sell.

If you are interested in birthday, special occasion or holiday presents just send me an email. One of a kind jewels make the best gifts.

On another note Tom and I spent last weekend in Natural Bridge, VA enjoying the great weather, hiking, sightseeing and relaxing. We stayed in a restored caboose!! If you want a difference experience and are heading to the Virginia mountains check this out: www.guestcaboose.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment