Monday, October 25, 2010

New Things Happening



What a great weekend. Sat. we went to the race in Martinsville, VA. The weather was rather HOT for the end of October but I'm not complaining. The best thing about Nascar's Sat. race is the lack of traffic and crowds. Seating was great as I hate being crushed into a tiny space. More interesting were the loads of redneck men.....they are more fun to watch than the race. I mean, "put you shirt on dude!"

On Sunday my hubby made me a great jewelry holder. The best part is that we had most of the wood so the whole thing cost less than $2 - I LOVE bargains. I'll get to try it out on Dec. 4th at the Danville Community Market Christmas Show. My wonderfully talented cousin & lampwork artist, Nancy Zapata is making me some wonderful beach beads so once they are complete I'll be busy making new jewels!! Thank you Nancy!

For those local to my area I hope to see you in Danville and for all others please check my FB site for pictures and prices of my jewels.


Support artists - one of a kind creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment