Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"HOOKERS" you say????










As promised I've been busy this week dismantling jewelry and making my pretty jewels into "Little Jewel Hookers." It's relaxing for me to go hide in front of my craft desk and recreate new pieces. I still have the whole photo thing going on, or NOT going on but I've figured out what part of the problem is - I AM NOT PATIENT....never have been so I rush through the photos, upload, edit, label and into cyber-land they go.

I ran into a distant cousin last weekend who is into mermaids......."Do you have any?"................ahhh - "no" I said. I mean I have everything but mermaids. Funny part is while I was working this morning I found a silver mermaid - I mean REALLY?? I was so excited to start working on her. The picture above is what happened to the mermaid.......pretty awesome?

Enjoy the pictures and remember to support a local artist. Let me know if you see a "Hooker" you'd love to have............I can make that happen. Where else can you buy a One of Kind Creation for about $10?

No comments:

Post a Comment