Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Little Jewel Hookers"






With the holidays behind me I have picked out my best seller and decided to run with it. During the holidays I was selling "Little Jewel Hookers" right off my neck!! I have many and am in the process of re-doing my jewels to make them all into hookers. I know......people laugh at the name but it fits - they are beautiful little pieces with a hook clasp. These jewels can be hooked on your necklace (one or two at a time) purse, key chain..........the uses are endless.

Pictured are only a few with many more to come. As I've said before, taking jewelry pictures is an art and one that I have not mastered but I'm sure you'll love the Little Hookers.

Friends of mine are going to have a show for me this spring where I can show off the hookers and help people re purpose their old jewelry. I'm green through and through and enjoy taking a piece of jewelry that is not worn and making it into a jewel you can wear with pride. Recycle and enjoy!!

Support a local artist and own a one of a kind creation for BBJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment